2018 Recently-Tenured Associate Professor Orientation
The ADVANCE Faculty Affairs and Diversity Office is pleased to announce our inaugural Recently-Tenured Associate Professor Orientation. It was scheduled for December 4, 2018, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. in CHHS 131. Click here to watch the video of the panel discussion The goal of this orientation is to clarify expectations around this next phase in your professional journey; to provide information about formulating a plan; and to introduce you to resources that will help you to be successful. The format will be an interactive panel discussion. The panel will consist of:
- Dr. Jay Raja – Senior Associate Provost, Academic Affairs
- Dr. William Tolone – Associate Dean, College of Computing and Informatics
- Dr. Jane Neese – Associate Dean, College of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Dean Adams – Associate Dean of Performing Arts Services
- Dr. Dale Smith – Chair, Department of Global Studies
It’s never too early to start planning for the next phase of your career!!