Relocation services are available to all newly hired faculty and staff through Allen Tate Relocation.
What do they provide?
- Candidate Tours– Allen Tate Relocation will provided an informative overview tour of the area
- Home Finding Assistance—Find appropriate housing whether buying or renting
- Customized Relocation Packet—Create a personalized packet
- Home Marketing Assistance—Assist with the sale of existing home using qualified Relocation trained agents
- Rental Assistance—Assist with finding a rental to meet current needs
- Household Goods Shipment—Assistance in shipment of household goods using group discounts
- Temporary Living—Arrange temporary short-term housing
For more information, please call 1-800‑277‑6901, visit Allen Tate Relocation, or email Rachel Brumfield at: Rachel.brumfield@AllenTate.com
Also please check HERC of the Carolinas for help with dual career issues.
Established in 2016, HERC of the Carolinas is a collaborative response of higher education institutions to the many challenges of academic recruitment and retention, with a particular focus on diversity and dual-career partners. HERC of the Carolinas currently includes members across North and South Carolina. HERC of the Carolinas is a non-profit organization composed of a diverse group of colleges and universities as well as research, medical, and cultural institutions. Member representatives include faculty, staff, human resources professionals, institutional leaders, and faculty relations experts.