REGISTER for Face-to-Face Training and How to Log In to Online Inclusive Recruitment Training Module
Best Practices for Inclusive Faculty Recruitment Training is a two-part process and is required of all members on a search committee:
The first part is an online portion on Canvas to cover forms, processes, and other details. Search committee members will complete this online session each year they serve on a search committee. Search committee members can complete this session at their own pace, at the time they choose.
The second part is the face-to-face session, which search committee members are required to have completed within the past five years PRIOR to their service on a search committee.
You MUST complete the 10-question quiz and achieve a final grade of 70% or more to register your completion of the online training. Without taking the quiz, you will not be added to the list that indicates completion of the module. You may take the quiz as many times as you wish, and there is no time limit for the quiz.
PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVING ON A SEARCH COMMITTEE, YOU STILL HAVE TO ATTEND THE FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING SESSION. IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO JUST STUDY AND PASS THE QUIZ ON THE ONLINE PRESENTATION IN CANVAS
Best Practices for Inclusive Faculty Recruitment FACE-TO-FACE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
PLEASE NOTE – IN ORDER TO REGISTER, YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT WITH YOUR UNC CHARLOTTE EMAIL
To determine which email account you are logged into your google drive with, hover the cursor in the top right-hand corner of your My Drive page over your photo (see below), and a drop-down will tell you what email account you are logged into your google drive with
You must be logged into your google drive with your charlotte.edu email to be able to register for the recruitment workshops.
FALL 2023 FACE-TO-FACE (OR VIRTUAL) RECRUITMENT WORKSHOPS
Zoom link for Virtual Workshops:
- Monday, July 24, 2023 – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM – VIRTUAL
- Wednesday, August 16 2023 – 12:00 PM to 1:50 PM – IN PERSON LOCATION 109 CHHS
- Wednesday, September 13, 2023 – 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM – IN PERSON LOCATION 106 FRIDAY BUILDING
- Tuesday, October 17 2023 – 1:30 PM to 3:20 PM – VIRTUAL
- Friday, November 10, 2023 – 1:15 PM to 3:05 PM – IN PERSON LOCATION 109 CHHS
- Thursday, December 7 – 12:30 PM to 2:20 PM – VIRTUAL
SPRING 2023 FACE-TO-FACE (VIRTUAL) RECRUITMENT WORKSHOPS
- Friday, January 6, 10:00 am – 11:50 am
- Thursday, February 9, 2:00 pm – 3:50 pm
- Monday, March 6, 2:00 pm – 3:50 pm
- Tuesday, April 25, 12:00 pm – 1:50 pm
Fall 2022 Virtual RECRUITMENT WORKSHOPS
- Monday, September 19, 10:30am – 12:20pm
- Thursday, October 13, noon – 1:50pm
- Wednesday, November 14 11:00 am – 12:50pm – PLEASE NOTE SCHEDULE CHANGE IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR THE ORIGINAL DATE
- Tuesday, November 29, 1:00pm-2:50pm
HOW TO ACCESS THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
Go to: http://canvas.charlotte.edu/
Log in using your Ninet Net login and password
Go to Courses to the left of the screen and scroll down
Click on. Training-BEST PRACTICES FOR RECRUITMENT TRAINING (if you don’t see this please scroll down to All Courses and look for it there)
Click on Assignments to the left of the screen
After watching the online Training, open the Quiz portion of the training
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST complete the 10-question quiz and achieve a final grade of 70% or more to register your completion of the training. Without taking the quiz, you will not be added to the list that indicates completion of the module. You may take the quiz as many times as you wish and there is no time limit for the quiz.