Best Practices for Inclusive Faculty Recruitment Training is a two-part process and is required of all members on a search committee:
The first part is an online portion on Canvas to cover forms, processes, and other details. Search committee members will complete this online session each year they serve on a search committee. Search committee members can complete this session at their own pace, at a time they choose.
The second part is the face-to-face session, which search committee members are required to have completed within the past five years PRIOR to their service on a search committee
You MUST complete the 10 question quiz and achieve a final grade of 70% or more to register your completion of the on - line training. Without taking the quiz, you will not be added to the list that indicates completion of the module. You may take the quiz as many times as you wish and there is no time limit for the quiz.
PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVING ON A SEARCH COMMITTEE, YOU STILL HAVE TO ATTEND THE FACE TO FACE TRAINING SESSION. IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO JUST STUDY AND PASS THE QUIZ ON THE ONLINE PRESENTATION IN CANVAS
Best Practices for Inclusive Faculty Recruitment FACE-TO-FACE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
PLEASE NOTE - IN ORDER TO REGISTER, YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT WITH YOUR UNCC EMAIL
To determine which email account you are logged into your google drive with, hover the cursor in the top right hand corner of your My Drive page over your photo (see below), and a drop down will tell you what email account you are logged into your google drive with
You must be logged into your google drive with your uncc email to be able to register for the recruitment workshops
Spring/Summer 2022 FACE-TO-FACE (VIRTUAL) RECRUITMENT WORKSHOPS
Zoom link for ALL Workshops: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/93110012472?pwd=ZHJyMzJBSis4enJXRTNvbkZaMzJ1UT09
- Thursday, January 6, 2022 2:00 – 3:55pm
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17, 2022 11:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 11, 2022 2:30 - 4:20 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 21, 2022: 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 21, 2022 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Fall 2021 FACE-TO-FACE RECRUITMENT WORKSHOPS
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021 2:30 – 4:30pm
- Monday, October 4, 2021 10am – 12pm
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 12:30 – 2:30pm
- Friday, December 3, 2021 1:30 – 3:30pm
- Friday, August 6⋅1:00 – 3:00pm. https://uncc.zoom.us/j/99388925775?pwd=cmFDOGpMNU5pZDdpeEg4SmtPVU9uQT09
- CANCELLED: Friday, July 9, 2021 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Virtual: Zoom Link: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/95954474359
- Monday, June 14, 2021 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Virtual: Zoom Link: https://uncc.zoom.us/j/91547130053?pwd=NkJ4dzJMdWFkNjQ4d2RWbEs0SjlhZz09
HOW TO ACCESS THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
Go to: http://canvas.uncc.edu/
Log in using your Ninet Net login and password
Go to Courses to the left of the screen and scroll down
Click on. Training-BEST PRACTICES FOR RECRUITMENT TRAINING (if you don't see this please scroll down to All Courses and look for it there)
Click on Assignments to the left of the screen
After watching the online Training, open the Quiz portion of the training
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST complete the 10 question quiz and achieve a final grade of 70% or more to register your completion of the training. Without taking the quiz, you will not be added to the list that indicates completion of the module. You may take the quiz as many times as you wish and there is no time limit for the quiz.