ADVANCE FADO Collaborates, Leverages Resources
UNC Charlotte ADVANCE FADO collaborates with many colleges, departments and other organizations to accomplish its work and to ensure efficient and effective leveraging of resources. Some collaborators include:
- The Center for Professional and Applied Ethics partners with ADVANCE on the Women’s Speakers’ Series. Noted leaders in the STEM fields from academia and the business world come to campus to share their research and insights with faculty, staff, students and others.
- The Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) at UNC Charlotte, which was created in the fall semester of 2020 by Chancellor Gaber
- The Office of Academic Budget and Personnel, Human Resources Department and The Office of Legal Affairs collaborates with ADVANCE in the development and implementation of the diversity recruitment workshops held for faculty search committee members.
- Other related organizations include the Office of Identity, Equity and Engagement and the Women’s and Gender Studies Program.
- ADVANCE involves members of the UNC Bridges Program in its programming. This group is a UNC system-wide development program for women.